This week marks our release of the SEO Review Iphone version of SEO Automatic, and it provided unlimited access to run as many urls as you wish.
If you’ve never used my instant SEO review before, then you should probably check that out first. It gives you a detailed analysis and my personal opinion of exactly what I think is right and wrong about the on-page SEO factors of any URL, and it works 24 x 7, whether I’m there or not.
Now, the newly released Iphone app gives all of the same information, but in a slightly less verbose manner, so it will work more easily on the handheld. The Iphone App doesn’t have all the navigational links to my educational content either, but it’s still packed with page after page of good data.
Admittedly, the app does have a few small glitches, as pointed out in some early reviews at Apple and elsewhere, but overall, I’m really proud of it, and I do believe it has a lot of value packed into it.
For the next version, there are a few changed I would personally like to see, and I figured I may as well add them here before someone else does…
- Better segmentation of the different sections of information, perhaps with color blocks different size font.
- Landscape view does not work, where you tilt the handheld and see the screen flips sideways.
- The ability to zoom in and out with a pinch on the text is also something that I’d like to see in the next version.
- There are links to jump to different sections of the report, but no links to get back to the top, which means an awful lot of scrolling.
- Older handheld devices get no on-screen icon, and just show a white box.
Overall, I think the application is pretty remarkable, and if you’ve got an Iphone or an Ipod Touch, AND you have iTunes installed already, you can follow this link to get the app which will open your Itunes immediately.