We take your privacy seriously. If you do too, please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices, and don’t hesitate to ask for any clarification.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Search Commander, Inc collects and how it is treated.
- Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.searchcommander.com website.
- This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to Search Commander, Inc. properties, and does not necessarily extend to the practices of other websites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
- Domains covered by these policies s are – searchcommander.com, seoautomatic.com, pdxtc.com, feedcommander.com, and getwordpressed.com.
Search Commander, Inc.
11124 NE Halsey St. #481
Portland OR 97220United States
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative as outlined at http://www.searchcommander.com. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting websites, certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected.
This section explains what information Search Commander, Inc collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected -
Q. What information do we collect and why?
A. We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Stats analysis
- Performance improvement
- Website and system administration
Our website does generates server log files automatically.
These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the website runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients -
Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention –
Q. How long is this information retained?
A. We do not retain any of your information for this website.