I post at SearchCommander.com now, and this post was published 8 years 3 months 8 days ago. This insustry changes FAST, so blindly following the advice here *may not* be a good idea! If you're at all unsure, feel free to hit me up on Twitter and ask.
SEMpdx and SAO IPSIG are teaming up to bring a joint internet marketing event to Portland, next Tuesday,February 5, 2008.
Similar to other SEMpdx hot seat events, there will be up to five websites reviewed, and site owners may address any questions the wish, from search engine optimization, to linking strategy, to pay per click management, or anything else they desire.
No stone may be left unturned in this rare opportunity to share world class knowledge and information. I’ll be one of the panelists, and if you attend, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself.
5:00pm-7:00pm Tuesday February 5th
Location: US BankTower -20th Floor Broadway Conference Room
111 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
General Attendance $20 for members of SAO or SEMpdx
General Attendance $35 for non members
Hot Seat Site Review $99
Dinner is included
SAO IPSIG and SEMpdx invite you to take part in SAO/SEMpdx Hot Seat, an intimate panel event where you’ll get real, specific search engine marketing advice tailored to your site at a bargain price. Five of the best search marketing professionals in the Portland Metro area will critique 5 actual sites submitted for review. Specializing in different areas, the panelists will address SEM campaign strategy, search engine optimization, pay for click advertising, blogging, article syndication and more.
Whether your site is launched, in development, or being planned, you can gain invaluable insight and actionable suggestions to improve your search marketing results.
This Hot Seat is brought to you at special promotional prices thanks to SearchFest 08.
What You’ll Get:
• Hot Seat participants get SEM recommendations specific to their site / campaign
• Others learn from the event – Much of the advise will apply to you
• Tips on search engine optimization, paid advertising, blogging, article syndication
• Insight into common search marketing problems, questions, and issues
• Suggestions for overhauling your search marketing strategy
• Knowledge of panel of experts with years of SEM experience
- Stanford M. Davis, Owner, Straight-On Internet Consulting
- Scott Hendison, CEO, Search Commander, Inc.
- Todd Mintz, staff writer for Search Engine Guide & Search Engine Land, and the Director of Internet Marketing & Information Systems for S.R.Clarke
- Tracy Chapman, Owner, Ignite Web Marketing Services
5:00pm-5:30pm – Registration/Dinner
5:30pm-6:45pm – Presentation
6:45pm-7:00pm – Questions & Answers
Parking Information: Metered parking is available on the street on 4th St. There is a parking garage in the building for a cost of $5.00 per hour or there is one across the street on 4th St. and Pine St. for $4.50 per hour.
Click here to register a site for review at SEMpdx